Nannies provide a helping hand with daily life in case you’re too busy or if you have to go on a business trip, they can fill in the gap. With a nanny, you can work, shop, relax all without worrying about things like your children’s safety and cleanliness of your house. Worrying can put parents off their aspirations or goals and with a nanny, there’s no need to hold back.
They will join your family, be a part of cohesive team. They will always be there to assist and help around unlike a cleaner or babysitter who may be unreliable and inconsistent.
Where Would I Get A Nanny?
You can apply for a nanny via The Cheshire Group website or over the phone. Our nannies are always carefully selected so to be the perfect match for your family. Full background checks are carried out to ensure all nannies are ready to work with you while providing an exemplary service. The Cheshire Group will act as the middle man for you and your selected nanny. If you want a leading childcare provider then, you’ve come to the right place.
What Are The Benefits Of Using The Cheshire Group?
- The nannies are fully background checked and matched to your family.
- A fixed price would be agreed saving you from agencies that charge excessive amounts.
- Your nannies will be trained to the latest Ofsted standards and have previous referenced experience.
- They will be able to speak english or the prefered language*
- Will save you time from searching for individual nannies and communicating with them all.
- They all come with the correct and relevant qualifications with and up to date training.
What Benefits Will The Nanny Receive?
- Working with The Cheshire Group means that the nanny will always receive constant support from and we will help mediate between them and the clients.
- We always make sure we offer the nanny receives the best rate of pay that will reflect their qualifications and offers.
- When the nanny registers with The Cheshire Group, it ensures they will know of any open positions before anyone else.
- We offer a smooth transaction without stress and peace of mind.
Contact us today at email@example.com
Or call 01625251702
Full-time Nanny position in Altrincham, Cheshire UK
Start ASAP subject to vetting.
Situated in the exclusive village of Hale, Altrincham. A busy young family seeks a professional and motivated person to be the sole charge of a wonderful little Three-year-old boy, for a professional international family who travels several times a year. Work duties will include taking the child to and from nursery, cleaning, preparing meals, some shopping and minor duties around the house.
£10 per hour
28 days holidays per year plus bank holidays
Childcare, BTEC, NVQ, Degree
Pediatric first aid
Full UK Drivers Licence
- Must have own vehicle